Chili – The jQuery Plugin for Highlighting Code
I’ve setup a GitHub account for Chili, so that anyone interested in forging the NEXT version can easily join and contribute.
I’m still new to git, but I hope I have prepared a usable setup for development.
What follows is version 2.2 content. It’s a bit outdated, but still useful. (to be updated)
- Very fast highlighting, trivial setup, fully customizable, thoroughly documented, and MIT licensed
- Renders identically on IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, and Safari
- Many configuration options: Static, Dynamic, Automatic, Manual, Ad-Hoc, with Metaobjects.
- Provides fine control over which elements get highlighted by means of a jQuery selector or the mithical jQuery chainability.
- The replacement format gives full control on what HTML is used for highlighting
- Provides examples which show setups and features
- Chili, resaltador de sintaxis – Scriptia
- webdev – Testing Enzymes & Chili
- jQuery – Syntax Highlighting
- bassistance.de Â» Plugin Parade #4: Chili
- Jetlogs.org Â» Syntax Highlightling with Chili
- Â¿Sabes cÃ³mo se hace?: Â¿Resaltar sintaxis de codigo en mi pagina o blog?
- Beautify your blogâ€™s code samples with these syntax highlighters